The Horseback Adventure and Wild Coach
4755 N. Kenansville Road. St. Cloud, Florida 34773. Phone 407-957-9794 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOURS: 9am to 5pm daily
The Horseback Adventure features a walking trail ride through historic trails (and a creek!) through unspoiled Florida for riders with varying levels of experience. Horses are personally matched to each individual’s personality and level of riding experience so first timers are welcome.
Experience natural Florida just as the founding settlers did – on horseback. Forever Florida boasts some of the best riding in Central Florida featuring historic trails first used for horseback riding by Native Americans back in the 1500’s. Your adventure even includes a trip through Bull Creek!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Minimum Age: Children with parent or guardian 10 years old
- Experience: Recommended
- Max Weight: 265 lbs.
You’ll make your way through the native foliage while being led by a knowledgeable guide who provides insight and commentary about your encounters along the way. It’s a real safari through unspoiled Florida ecosystems rarely seen anymore.
The Wild Coach Adventure will take you on an adventure deep into the 4700-acre Forever Florida wildlife conservation area preserved just as nature intended. This pristine site boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna including alligators, black bears, white-tail deer, nearly two hundred species of birds and the endangered Florida panther
Florida’s Largest Zipline Thrill Park
- Minimum Age: 8 years old. Weight: 55–265 lbs.
- All cables are capable of a minimum load of 26,600 lbs
- Fully certified guides make all safety connections for each of the adventures
- Guides give full safety briefings and instructions prior to beginning each adventure
- Guests remain connected to safety connections throughout the adventures
[fu-upload-form class=”your-class” title=”Upload your media” form_layout=”post_image”]